An Emphasis on Safety
Safety on any jobsite is of the utmost importance, but we take it to another level with All State Crane. Our equipment is up to date, maintained and fully operational, and every operator and rigger we have is certified by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators.
We’re fully licensed, insured and passionate about what we do in a safe, quality manner. When you work with All State Crane, you’re working with experts in operation and in safety who make sure your job goes smoothly.
- All field employees are required to complete OSHA-10 or OSHA-30 training (Occupational Safety and Health Act)
- Employees are trained in CPR, first aid and AED
- All State Crane maintains a strict policy regarding drug and alcohol abuse
- All State Crane creates and maintains a safe and healthy environment on all jobsites and is also guided by site-specific safety and health plans
Our Safety and Health plan, among other points, includes:
- Safety and health inspections and expectations
- Medical support
- Personal protective equipment
- Regulatory compliance
- Site-specific emergency procedures
- Fall-protection policy
- Hazard communication